Fire Alarm Systems
Metro Fire offers installation, service, tenant improvements, and design of fire alarm systems.
Our experienced technicians will ensure that code requirements are followed. We will guarantee that your fire alarm is maintained and certified on an annual basis. Below is a list of items that are tested and checked on an annual basis:
ANNUAL FIRE ALARM INSPECTION
Per Standard NFPA 72 Guidelines
Annual service and inspection of fire alarm systems to include (if applicable):
- Function test of fire alarm control panel & annunciator in normal & emergency battery back up condition.
- Function test of fire alarm initiating devices.
- Testing and inspection of all smoke and thermal heat detectors
- Testing of manual pull stations.
- Testing of all sprinkler water flow & tamper switches.
- Verification of signals to monitoring company
- Test of door closures and elevator recall.
- Function test of magnetic door holders and dampers.
- Horn strobes, strobes, and horns.
- Bell and/or chimes.
- Service tag installed on system panel.
- A detailed report submitted to the City to meet code requirements.