Emergency Lights and Exit Signs
Metro Fire offers installation and service for all of your Exit and Emergency Lighting needs.
In accordance with Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements, Metro Fire Equipment can bring your equipment up to date. Below is a list of items that are tested and checked on an annual basis:
ANNUAL EMERGENCY / EXIT LIGHT TESTING
Per Life Safety Code 101 Guidelines
Annual functionality test of emergency / exit light system to include testing of emergency power system and batteries in the event of power supply failure to illuminate the following areas (if applicable):
- Exit access corridors, passageways and aisles in rooms and spaces which require two or more means or egress.
- Exit access corridors and exit stairways located in buildings required to have two or more exits.
- Exterior egress components at other than the level of exit discharge until exit discharge is accomplished for buildings required to have two or more exits.
- Interior existing discharge elements in buildings required to have two or more exits.
- The portion of the exterior exit discharge immediately adjacent to exit discharge doorways in buildings required to have two or more exits.